Tuesday 18 December 2018

S.L.J

Auckland is my home.
It can busy like traffic.I really like is all the sports,actives and venues in Auckland but sometimes they can be to much money.The whether in Auckland is very unusually because it can rain and then it becomes sunny and hot.A bad thing about Auckland is that people do not really care about things they litter a lot and they smoke in front of kids like me and it smells really bad.There are lots of things to do in Auckland like going for a walk or ridding a bike.The bad thing about Auckland is that there are a lot of homeless people.thank you reading this see you later.

1 comment:

  1. Talofa Lucas,

    You have written a very personal and informative blurb about your hometown Auckland. Yes, isn't it very bad and sad that some of our people don't have a place to call home? I'm glad that there are some places that can help them out, like Auckland City Mission.

    Also, You are right traffic is really busy, getting to where you need to go can be hard and it can take very long sometimes.

    Perhaps next time you could include some places special to Auckland that people could visit, I bet travellers would appreciate your recommendations. I know it'd also help potential visitors know what to expect before they decide to visit.

    The weather can be unpredictable sometimes which is a little annoying but I don't mind it all that much. I can understand how you feel about smoke and breathing it in if it's around you, be careful to move away when this happens.

    I was also born and raised in the big bustling city of Auckland and I love it. One of my favourite things to do in Auckland is drive out to Mission Bay Beach and admire the sparkling fountain that has been there for many years. What is your favourite thing to do/place to visit here?

    I look forward to your response!

    Toe feiloa’i fo’i,

    Cia.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.