Monday 13 May 2019

Tundra Town

Thanos snapped his fingers and wipe out half the population.
Garry and Jon  were out of there town hunting when they came back everyone
was gone.
They went wandering in to the main temple bring everyone back so Garry pushed it and
on the screen it
said in 24 hours the world will sink and the meg will come out.
So they went wondering more until they saw Godzilla in the basement.
He said hello they said hi and then Godzilla said who pushed the button
that released the meg us.

To Be Continued

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Lucas my name is Nadir and I loved your story can you please put some more writing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nadir it is me Lucas thank you for commenting on my blog. I will write some more if you want and I will share it with you. Bye Bye LucasπŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸˆπŸˆπŸˆ

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.