Wednesday 3 July 2019

When I am... Writing

When I am 11 I am going to go up north and go to a water park.
When I am 12 I am going to be in Auckland under 13 A team.
When I am 13 I am going to get a I-pad and a phone.
When I am 14 I am going to be in MAGS Premier basketball team.
When I am 15 I am going to get first  division 1 basketball college scholarship.
When I am 16 I am going to get my driver's licence and get a car and going to get picked in New Zealand Under 17's and we are going to beat Australia and go to worlds.
When I am 17 I am going to World I am going to go to worlds and come first and be on the torment team.
When I am 18 I going to win the high school basketball competition and be year 13.
When I am 19 I am going to a good collage in the states and go to the draft.
When I am 20 I am going to be the rookie of the year and be a all-star.
When I am 21 I am going to buy all the Transformers cars and Fast and Furious cars and flex to the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.