Wednesday 7 August 2019

Sir Edmund Hillary

Our class is learning about every day heroes this week we are learning about Sir Edmund Hillary.
We have to pretend to be Sir Edmund Hillary climbing a mountain we are going to do it in 3 parts. Beginning, Middle and End


Gazing up at Mount Everest I felt I was facing my death. A horrible tingle ran down my whole body. It took me 10 minutes to climb 20 meters up Mount Everest. I knew that it was a hard challenge so I was talking to myself positively saying "you can do it, push yourself, come on man you're not that old". 

Each step I took I was wanting to quit and it felt like I had a ton on my back. I was so hungry I just wanted to go home and be in a warm blanket with a cocoa in my hand. All I could see was a thick big blanket of clouds as the same level as me and I was walking on a thin blanket of ice.

Feeling proud  as I am only finger tips to the top of Mount Everest. I am pushing myself to get to the top. I have barely any breath left I have to breathe hard. As I got to the top I am colossally proud of myself as I heave my flag into the thick white snow. I was only at the top for two minutes but it felt like two hours. 

I was not looking forward to the trip down.





We have to do a Google Drawing. I have my reason for dinosaurs cos I think that there are dinosaurs on Mount Everest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.