Friday 1 November 2019

Week 3 Writing

Here is my week three writing. I really enjoyed it it was challenging trying to make all three writing connect with the pictures we were using never give up. Hope you enjoy.


Setting off on a long journey me and Tigger the Tiger  were walking from our burnt down mansion. Crush ranch as I stomp on the dead burned sticks “what are we going to do Tigger”? “I don’t know, we just have to survive”? “True true”. “Let’s sit down and set up camp” I mumbled.

“Wake up wake up Tigger”! “Where are we Lucas” I don’t know the last thing I remember is that we set up camp” I said back confused. “ wait no we cant I think we're moving WHERE on a giant” Yelled  Tigger. “Well I see ya woke up my name is Kevin I’am a giant” he told us in a British accent. “I heard ya talkin last night that ya house burned down so I thought I could take ya somewhere this is as far as I can take you so have fun and find a new home” “Thanks Kevin we appreciated it come on Tigger lets keep going’.


“Tigger Tigger I think we are in the future and your a girl and I’m a man’.
Whso ‘wow it’s a future car they look so cool and fast let’s go get one.
I think everything is free to’ I excitedly yodelled.


 Swish Sush“Tigger Tigger how far ahead are we”?
“There’s one car just behind us keep going full pace the finish line is just up
ahead and I want that cool Hot rod hover car”
Tigger command. “Yahoo yes Tigger we won we get the hot rod now Yay”!

Try guess what order the pictures went in?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.