Friday 8 November 2019

Week 3 Writing

This week we did writing it was really fun ever give up.


Swoosh as I open my umbrella  it shows me a new world. Wow I reach up to touch the cloud and my hand went through and I bring it back out. Is it possible that I can enter another dimension or am I just dreaming as I pull the umbrella over my body as I enter the other dimension...



Goose-bumps run down my spine. As I stand in front of a haunted house I realise this is not a nice sunny dimension. This one is creepy. 
Approaching  the haunted house slowly, knack. wait what was never mind it’s just a dead leaf. Maybe I would be a dead person after I go in the house like that leaf! Creeeccckkk, as I enter the house I suddenly fall  into the floorboards…!!!



Whoosh I entered the lost Atlantis cool it is like magic. “AHH help help please help me the water level is rising” I see a woman screaming “ Everyone come to me King Arthur come to my house I have a lair hat can go to the normally world come hurry up we have 2 minutes”. Huffing and puffing as I was running as hard as I could I make it in time then jump in the portal. Whoosh swish somehow I am back at my house  in my bed. I think I was dreaming the whole time.

Try guess what order I did it in?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.