Wednesday 13 November 2019

Writing Week 5 Day 2

If you haven't read day one here  is a link that will send you to day one.

Here I am  in 1965  "I should have never gone diving". When I got here that whale shark said "my name is Kevin I sent you here to stop them making plastic so that in 2019 our oceans won't be filled with plastic and we won't die. When you do that job that clock in your backpack will start glowing and you can come back. Good luck". "So Kevin where do i go to stop them making plastic"? "I have hacked their systems so you now work for the government. You are very high up so you are going to make big calls, a taxi will come to pick up up in a sec. Just stay put. Good luck". 

Wow this is a pretty big place it is like a town. "Sir you dropped your key card" the driver yelled. "Thanks so what level am I on Level 203".  Ding Dam  this place is so nice there is glass everywhere, fancy stuff, and heaps of other  rich stuff. That must be my desk over there well lets stop plastic and then I can go home...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.