Wednesday 19 December 2018

S.L.J

I would not mind to be a DOC ranger .I would love to see them in real life.
1.I could see them in real life and I could work with them it would be fun.
2.It would be fun working with them and see how they live and work together and there habit.
3.I like cool outdoor places and it would be fun on the island and I could do lots of actives and I could to water actives like swimming,fishing,surfing and kayaking.
4.There would be not be many people there on the island. 

1.It can go bad because if they die it would be my fault.
2.There might be no supplies.
3.Some of there homes could brake in storms or in the wind.
Thank you for reading this I hope you like it.

2 comments:

  1. Malo e lelei Lucas,

    You have included some fair pros and cons, so I know you thought carefully about what DOC Rangers do. You have also stated why you wouldn't mind being a DOC Ranger, ka pai.

    On the subject of your cons, you said one would be that there may be no supplies. How often do you think supplies would be delivered to the island if Rangers live there most of the time?

    Personally, I wouldn't want to be a DOC Ranger because it just isn't my passion in life. This doesn't mean I don't care for the survival and conservation of animals, because I can always help in lots of different ways like donating. Can you think of a different way you could help?

    Toe feiloa'i fo'i,

    Cia.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.