Wednesday 19 December 2018

S.L.J

My animal is the fresh water seal because I knew nothing about them I did no they were an animal.
The saimaa ringed seal is one of the most endangered species in the world.There are around 360 of them alive.so the WWF is building snow banks for they can lay there babies because they only have their pups in ice banks because for they can have protecting from predators and for they do not disturbance from humans.It is very cool that we can help them because if the WWF did not created in 1916 lots of animals could be extinct so I thank them I you can donate to them I might donate this summer.Thank you reading this I hope you can help them.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Orana Lucas,

    You are right, the WWF is working hard building snowbanks to protect Saimaa Ringed Seals. You have included lots of information about the Seals as well as what WWF are doing to help them survive. I can tell that you watched the video carefully.

    I am concerned about how little Saimma Seals there are in the world. It reminds me of our treasured bird, the Kakapo who are also an endangered species. Do you know of any other endangered species in Aotearoa?

    Remember that the task asks that you include information about whether the WWF has been successful in helping the Seals survive. Please edit your post to include this information, so that I may reward you with full points for this activity. :)

    Keep persevering and working hard, I know you can do this. I look forward to reading your edited post.

    Toe feiloa'i fo'i,

    Cia.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.